If you looking to get solution of How to join a public server on discord then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do I find a Discord public server?
How do I join a Discord server without a link?
- Open your browser and type “top.gg” into the address bar.
- Choose the “Discord Servers” tab.
- Under “Explore millions of Discord Bots & Servers,” type the name of the server you’re interested in joining. …
- Once you find the server you want to join, press “Join” on the right.
How do I find a public server on Discord mobile?
Why can’t I join a public Discord server?
How do I search for public servers on Discord Mobile 2022?
How do I browse servers on Discord Mobile 2022?
How do I join a server without invite?
Without an invite what we have to do is go down to this plus icon at the left hand side of our discord. App here. And it’s going to say create a server. But we can actually.
Can random people join Discord server?
Where can I find Discord link?
- Open the Discord app on your phone.
- Tap the desired server in the left side menu.
- Tap Invite. Tap “Invite.” …
- Tap Copy Link to copy the link and send it to those you want to invite to join the server. …
- Alternatively, you can tap Share to choose a mobile sharing option.
What is the biggest Discord server?
How do I change my age on Discord?
Does VPN work on Discord?
How do I find a community on Discord?
Once you’ve typed in your keyword, press “Enter” to see if there’s a public community that shares your interest! The Server Discovery tab will then show you a list of all servers that match your search term, and you’ll be able to begin exploring servers from there!
How do I find good Discord servers?
These include Disboard, which lets you find servers based on their category tag (e.g., gaming, music, etc.) or by using its search tool. Another option is DiscordMe, which (like Disboard) offers a search feature that you can use to find servers based on name or interest.
How do you search on Discord?
The first thing you will notice when you open the Discord app and go to the home screen is the search bar. This search bar is on the top of the menu. If you type any name or the first letters of the name you are looking for, Discord will show you a list of all the users that have that name.