If you looking to get solution of How to link patreon account to discord then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How does Patreon work with Discord?
Since our integration is synced with creators’ Patreon tiers, you can access their server by joining one of their tiers with Discord as an offered benefit. Once you’ve joined a creator’s tier, you can link your Discord account to Patreon on your Apps settings page.
How do I link my Patreon account?
While logged in to your Patreon account, click on the Find creators button. Click on the Find creators button for the network you want to link to. Log in with your login credentials for that platform and click the button to continue the verification process.
Does Patreon have a Discord?
Our Discord integration syncs your Discord server roles with your Patreon tiers to grant Patrons exclusive access. Creators who are on a Professional or Premium Platform plan can enable our Discord integration. Discord created a Beginner’s Guide to Discord with a ton of information and tips as you get started.
How do I link Discord?
- Open your discord on mobile. …
- In the user settings, scroll down and look for appearance. …
- Select on the username you want to search the ID and then hit the three dots icon and the cop ID.
- Go to any browser on you mobile and then type in the following link “https://discordapp.com/users/xxxx/”.
How do you reward someone on Discord?
Settings. Then go to roles. And then you’re just going to create the role which they will receive when they reach that certain milestone.
How much money does Patreon take?
Patreon makes money by taking a cut of all creator earnings generated through the platform. Patreon currently takes between 5% and 12% of creator earnings (plus a payment processing fee), depending on the product plan chosen by the customer.
Is Patreon allowed on Instagram?
Well, the easiest way to promote Patreon on Instagram is to add your Patreon link to your Instagram bio. This is really easy! All you have to do is to click on your profile icon on Patreon and click on the “Finish Page” button.
How do I unlink Discord from Patreon?
Follow these steps to connect or disconnect your Discord account:
- Hover over your profile avatar to expand the User menu.
- Click on My profile settings from the menu.
- Click on the Apps link from the menu bar.
- Click the Connect or Disconnect button.
How do I connect my apps to Discord?
Login if you already have an account, or create a new one. Click on the app directory and search Discord app. Choose a Trigger event from the trigger list. Click on ‘Connect an Account’
How do you get dank Memer Patreon?
Select a membership level
- Dank Patron. $2. per month. or save 10% if you pay annually. – Donor Role on Dank Memer Community Server. …
- Mega Meme. $5. per month. or save 10% if you pay annually. Everything in the previous tier and: …
- Meme Supporter. $10. per month. or save 10% if you pay annually. Everything in the previous tier and: