If you looking to get solution of How to lock roles on discord then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do you lock roles on discord so no one gives themselves that role?
So the short answer is there’s nothing you can do about a locked rule. You can’t put a lock on a role you can’t take a lock off of a role.
How do you make a role private on discord mobile?
How do I lock a discord channel?
How do you make a role locked?
It you can’t manually lock other roles. It’s just discord.
How do you lock roles in Discord 2020?
Why are some roles locked Discord?
How do you set a default role in Discord?
- Tap on the drop-down located in the top-right where your server’s name appears. Then, click on Server Settings.
- Choose the second option that appears on the left-hand side that says Roles.
- Toggle the permissions that you’d like to assign to those who are on your server.
How do I make my Discord server private?
- Open the Discord app.
- In the column on the left, right-click your server.
- Select Server settings from the menu.
- Go to the Roles tab.
- Click Default permissions.
- Turn all permissions off.
- This will prevent everyone, except you, from inviting other users to the server.
How do I lock a channel on a Discord dyno?
- Head over to your dashboard and select your server.
- Click on Modules on the left sidebar, and select the Moderation module.
- Once you’re there, look for the “Lockdown Channels” option.
- Add the channels which you would like Dyno to lock when you run the ? lockdown command, and you’re all done!
How do you lock channels on Discord mobile?