If you looking to get solution of How to make a channel read only in discord mobile then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do I make a Discord channel read only?
1. Open the Discord app and click on the “+” icon next to “Text Channels”. Name the channel and tap on the checkmark icon at the top-right corner to create a new channel.
How do you change permissions on Discord mobile channels?
- Step 1: While viewing your server’s Channel list, tap the server name at the top of the screen.
- Step 2: Tap “Settings.”
- Step 3: Scroll down to the “User Management” section and tap “Roles.”
How do I lock a channel text in Discord?
What is read only on Discord?
So a read-only channel is a text channel where only a select number of users can actually send messages.
How do I set permissions on a channel?
- Sign in to the content owner Google account.
- In the top right, click the Account icon > Creator Studio.
- In the left menu, click Channels > Overview.
- Select the channel(s) you want to change permissions for.
- At the top of the screen, click Permissions.
How do I change the permissions on a channel?
Page look for roles on the left hand menu and click on it. The role settings will open up here you can see the different roles on your server. Click on the role in which you want to make the changes.
Where is Channel settings Discord?
How do I stop people from typing in Discord channel?
Save changes and close choose a text channel and open the edit settings via the gear icon switch to permissions use the plus icon to add your new. Role turn off the send messages.
How do I make bots not talk on one channel?
- Open the server settings.
- Open the roles tab.
- Select all roles the bot has.
- Disable Administrator permission.
- Give the bot other needed permissions (If you dont know which, just give it all!)
- Do the same for other roles the bot has!
- Save Changes.
What does a lock on a Discord channel mean?
How do you change the channel type on Discord?
Channel and go to edit channel and you can see down here announcer’s channel has appeared underneath this not safe for work. Channel. So you want to tick that and then click save. Changes.