If Are you looking to get solution of How To Make A Custom Game In Discord then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all of the similar and related references to provide you as much best possible solution.
1. How To: Play Custom/Fake Games (Discord \\ 2021) – YouTube
2. How to change your Discord to show a custom *Playing …
How to change your Discord to show a custom *Playing* message. from RedditDads
Sep 21, 2016 — Another RDAD recently asked how to change the game you’re playing to a custom message instead after seeing that I was playing “with fire”. All you…
How do people set custom game status? : r/discordapp – Reddit
Dec 8, 2016
[HELP] Adding custom games as a status message: discordapp
Jun 26, 2017
How to create a custom game display?: discordapp – Reddit
Aug 28, 2018
Custom game status : r/discordapp – Reddit
Mar 2, 2021
More results from www.reddit.com
3. How To Set Custom Game Activity On Discord – Foxy Tech Tips
Apr 19, 2020 — On Discord, open up the user settings from the bottom left of the screen. · In settings, click ‘Game activity’ from the left sidebar. · Make sure …
4. How to Set a Custom Playing Status on Discord – 2021 (PC …
How to Set a Custom Playing Status on Discord – (PC & Mobile)
Oct 13, 2020 — 7. Tap on 3 dots again and choose extensions and then Set Discord Activity. From the source dropdown choose Custom and then type the name of the …
5. Showing a Custom Game Status in Discord
A guide that teaches you how to to show a custom playing message, instead of a game, underneath your name in the Discord member list.
6. How to Change Discord Playing Status – Remote Tools
How to add Discord game status · Step 1. Click on ‘User Settings’ · Step 2. Scroll down to ‘Activity Status’ in the left sidebar and select it · Step 3. Click on ‘ …
7. Custom Status Discord – How To Change Game Status | Gizdoc
Custom Status Discord – How To Change Game Status · Open Discord application and go to the User Settings. · Now, Choose Games from the left menu …
May 14, 2020 · Uploaded by KnowledgeBase
8. How To Add Games To Discord – Appuals.com
How To Add Custom Game Status To Discord · Open Discord > Go to Game Activity. · Add any application or game from the “Add it button”. · Click on the name, and you …
9. How to Change the Game Name in Discord – Alphr
Launch the Discord app on your computer.
Select the gear icon in the lower-left corner to open the Settings menu.
Scroll down and select “Game Activity” from the pane on the left side of the new window.
10. SOLVED! – How to Set Custom Discord Game Status – 4G Britain
Sep 17, 2021 — Step 2: You open the Discord and go to User Settings. · Step 3: You choose games from the left menu and add it on the right. · Step 4: Now you can …
11. More status options than “Playing” – Discord Support
If no game is being played the choosen status would show instead of … At “lunchbreak” Working with “After Effects” Creating “games” Looking to play …
12. How to Get Your Game on Discord
Get the Band Back Together · Apps and Games · Join the Club · Your Server – Your Kingdom · Testing Your Game · Getting Approved · Available vs Store Page Published.