If you looking to get solution of How to make a discord account then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
Can a 12 year old have a Discord account?
Is making a Discord account free?
Can you be under 13 for Discord?
How do I make a Discord account on my phone?
To start using the app, download Discord from the Play Store if you’re on an Android device or App Store if you’re using iOS! Once the app is fully installed, tap on the app icon to launch the app! If this is your first time using Discord, press Register to create your account!
Is Discord OK for 9 year olds?
Why is Discord 17+?
Is Discord safe for my child?
Is Discord a safe app?
Do you need a phone number for Discord?
Is dating allowed on Discord?
Why is Discord 13 +?
Does Discord report you to the police?
How do I make a Discord server?
- Start the Discord app for desktop or smartphone/tablet.
- Log into your Discord account.
- Click on the plus symbol on the left-hand side of the page.
- Select the option “Create a server”.
- Enter the name of your new Discord server.
- Click on “Create”.
How do you make a bot on Discord?
- Make sure you’re logged on to the Discord website.
- Navigate to the application page.
- Click on the “New Application” button.
- Give the application a name and click “Create”.
- Create a Bot User by navigating to the “Bot” tab and clicking “Add Bot”.
Can I use Discord on my phone?