If you looking to get solution of How to make a text box on discord then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do you make a black box text in Discord?
To add a spoiler tag to a text message, type “/spoiler” at the start of a message. Sending “/spoiler this is a spoiler message” in a Discord server will hide the message until the recipients decide to view it.
How do you code text in Discord?
How do you color text in Discord?
How do I use Discord fonts?
How do I make text blue in Discord?
There are two ways to turn your text color to blue in Discord. You will need to use the brackets before and after the text to turn it blue. Once you send the message, your blue text will appear in a box. You will need to use a period before your text to turn one word dark blue.
How do you write blank space in Discord?
How do I get free Discord Nitro codes?
Here is how you could claim the offer:
- Visit the Discord Nitro store page on the Epic Games Store.
- Ensure you are logged in and then press the “Get” button.
- Follow the instructions to complete the free order.
- You will receive an e-mail within 24 hours.
How do you type in code?
- Place your cursor in the location where you wish to insert a special character.
- Activate the numeric key pad on the right of the keyboard by pressing Num Lock (upper right of keyboard). …
- While pressing down the ALT key, type the four-digit code on the numeric key pad at the right edge of the keyboard.
What is my Discord code?
Why is my Discord chat red?
How do you make pink Discord?
How do you change the text style in Discord?
What is the Discord font called?
Fortunately, Discord keeps it simple and uses the same typeface across the entire platform: Uni Sans. The font itself comes in 14 different weights and is known for its legibility.
How do you make thick letters in Discord?
- For italics, put text between a pair of single asterisks, as in *italics* .
- For bold, put text between two pairs asterisks, as in **bold** .
- For bold italics, put text between two sets of three asterisks, as in ***bold italics*** .