If Are you looking to get solution of How To Make Custom Game Status On Discord then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all of the similar and related references to provide you as much best possible solution.
1. How to Set a Custom Playing Status on Discord – 2021 (PC …
Oct 13, 2020 — 1. Open the Discord dashboard app or on the web and then click on the user settings located at the very left-hand bottom. · 2. From the left …
2. How do people set custom game status?: discordapp – Reddit
Dec 8, 2016 — First of all, go into User Settings > Then into Games. You will need to look for games or programs that you can run in the background that …
How to change your Discord to show a custom *Playing …
Sep 21, 2016
Is there a way to add an icon/image to a custom game activity?
Mar 30, 2019
Finally found a method how to set “fake game” status – Reddit
Dec 31, 2016
Trying to set custom game status: discordapp – Reddit
Sep 29, 2019
More results from www.reddit.com
3. How to Change Discord Playing Status – Remote Tools
Step 1. Click on your avatar and select ‘Set a custom status’ · Step 2. In the pop-up dialog box, enter your custom status message, and select the desired ‘Clear …
4. Showing a Custom Game Status in Discord
It’s surprisingly easy to show a custom playing status message, instead of a genuine one, in Discord. This guide details the steps you must follow to do so.
5. How to Change your Game Status in Discord – MUSTips
Sep 28, 2019 — Run the game in the background > open Discord > open User Settings · In the left menu, select Games and Add it on the right. · Manually add …
6. Best Guide to Set Custom Discord Status Messages in 2021
How to Change Discord Verified Game Status? — There you have it, Discord won’t show your playing status from now on. How to Change Discord Verified …
7. How to Change the Game Name in Discord – Alphr
Launch the Discord app on your computer.
Select the gear icon in the lower-left corner to open the Settings menu.
Scroll down and select “Game Activity” from the pane on the left side of the new window.
8. More status options than “Playing” – Discord Support
Please yes. I’d love to have custom names here, even if it’s just a limited list. “Playing FL Studio” just looks weird.
9. Have an option to make status activities override the custom …
Personally though, I’d rather have my status actually say “Listening to….” and “Playing…” when I’m doing those activities, even with a custom status.
10. Custom Status Discord – How To Change Game Status | Gizdoc
May 14, 2020 — Custom Status Using The Mobile App … Step 1: Open the Discord App in your iOS or Android device and click on the user icon on the bottom right …
11. how to set a custom playing status on discord
Ans: Yes, Discord custom status allows you to add both text and emoji to set … four options: Idle: It is a type of online status that is put into action …
12. How to Set a Custom Status in Discord – TechSwift
Aug 6, 2021 — If you’re not currently playing a game, then you’ll have to add one first. Under Activity Status, click Add it to the right of Not seeing your …