If you looking to get solution of How to make someone admin of discord server then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do I make someone an admin in Discord mobile server?
- Step 1: Open the Discord mobile version.
- Step 2: Go to your server.
- Step 3: Swipe left. …
- Step 4: Tap on a user you want to make an admin.
- Step 5: Tap Manage to access the user management screen.
- Step 6: Under the roles page, tap edit roles.
Can a Discord server have two owners?
How do you give someone a role on Discord?
- Open the server you want to add roles to and click its name in the top-left corner.
- Click Server Settings. …
- Select Roles in the left sidebar, and then click Create Role.
- You’ll be brought to the Edit Role screen.
What does moderator do in Discord?
How do I make someone a server owner?
- First, open up your ‘Server Settings’ tab by clicking on the Server Name box.
- Then, under User Management, click on the ‘Members’ tab.
- And finally, hover over desired user’s name & click the three dots to open a sub menu where you can click on ‘Transfer Ownership’. And there you go!
Is Admin the same as owner Discord?
What happens if owner leaves Discord?