If you looking to get solution of How to make someone else an admin on discord then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do I make someone an admin on Discord?
How do you make a 2 person admin on Discord server?
- Step 1: Go to your Discord server.
- Step 2: On the right side of your screen, you’ll see a list of the server members.
- Step 3: Right-click a user.
- Step 4: Scroll down to roles. Here, you can assign multiple roles. …
- Step 5: Assign the admin role.
How do I make someone else admin on Discord mobile?
Now to make someone an admin on discord mobile you will have to set up an administrator role to do so scroll down here. And go into roles. As you can see at the moment i have two roles here moderator.
How do you make someone an admin or moderator on Discord?
How do I give myself Roles on Discord without admin?
How much do Discord admins make?
How do you make someone a moderator on Discord 2022?
Where it says manage user. And then you just want to select the mod roll. So i’m going to select it. And that’s pretty much all you have to do you can go back now.