If you looking to get solution of How to make your discord say your playing roblox then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do you make Discord say what game you’re playing?
- Open Discord on your device and open the game you’re playing.
- Click on the User Settings icon in the lower right-hand corner.
- Scroll down and click on ‘Activity Status. …
- Click the ‘Add it’ hyperlink under Activity Status.
- Select your game from the dropdown list.
Does Discord recognize Roblox?
How do you make your Discord status say you’re playing something?
- Tap on the three horizontal bars at the top-left corner (or swipe left)
- Tap on your avatar at the bottom-right corner to open up User Settings.
- Scroll down to Activity Status and tap on it.
- Enable the ‘Display current activity as status message’ by toggling it on.
Can Discord detect mobile games?
Why doesn’t my Discord have game activity?
Why is Discord censored in Roblox?
Why does Roblox censor can t?
Does Roblox censor voice chat?
Short answer yes as long as it’s within moderation. So what roblox is now allowing us to swear on voice chat.
How do you link Roblox to Discord?
- Step 1: Play Any Roblox Game. …
- Step 2: Minimize the Game. …
- Step 3: Navigate Toward Discord’s Settings. …
- Step 4: Switch on the Activity Status. …
- Step 5: Check your Discord Status.
How do you make your Discord status say you’re playing something 2022?
All we have to do is click on this gear icon at the bottom left and then on the settings. Page you want to go down to where it says activity status. And if you activate your activity.