If you looking to get solution of How to mark a gif as spoiler on discord then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
Can you spoiler a GIF in Discord?
You can’t add a spoilered GIF in combination with the GIF-button, since selecting one will immediatelly send it. So a prompt, checkbox or anything to mark it as spoiler is missing. Post editing it works, but it destroys the purpose.
How do you do spoiler GIFs on Discord mobile?
Spoilering an Image on Discord Mobile
- Tap on the + button in the text window. …
- Select the image you would like to spoiler. …
- Tap and hold the selected image. …
- Tap on the Mark as spoiler checkbox. …
- Verify the spoiler image. …
- Send the spoiler image.
How do I mark a video as spoiler on Discord?
This is a universal method for both Android and iOS apps of Discord.
- Open a chat inside the Discord app.
- Wrap the text in bars ||Insert spoiler|| and they will appear as a spoiler.
How do you mark images as spoilers on Discord?
Press the photo attached to your message to bring up another window, which is where you’ll find the check box to mark it as a spoiler. By default, this will blur the image and require others to press it to see the actual image. You can send multiple images at once and mark them individually as spoilers if needed.
How do you hide spoilers on Discord mobile?
To use spoiler tags on Discord, type || on both sides of your message. This will hide your message from view unless someone clicks your spoiler. To use image, video, or link spoilers on Discord, add the content you want to spoiler.
How do you do a spoiler on Discord bio?
In the preview box, you can add a comment to your attachment or an emoji. Then, select Mark as Spoiler in the lower-left corner to hide the attachment in the chat.
How do you mark something as a spoiler?
Each user will have to tap the spoiler message in order to view it
- Step 1: Type the message you want to mark as a spoiler, but don’t send it.
- Step 2: Highlight the text you want to mark as a spoiler. …
- Step 3: Once you highlight the desired text, a menu will appear on the screen. …
- Step 4: Tap “Mark as spoiler.”
How do you mark a message as spoiler?
To add a spoiler tag to a text message, type “/spoiler” at the start of a message. Sending “/spoiler this is a spoiler message” in a Discord server will hide the message until the recipients decide to view it.
How do you spoiler tag a photo?
Use your mouse (or double-click the text) to highlight your message. Click on the eye icon in the small pop-up window. Verify that your text now has the two vertical bars. Hit Enter on your computer’s keyboard to send the message with a Spoiler tag.