If you looking to get solution of How to mark text as spoiler discord then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do you do spoiler text in discord?
- Open the Discord chat and type your message (there’s no need to add the vertical bars).
- Highlight the text by double-tapping it (or you can long-press the text). Drag the cursor to cover all parts of the message you want to hide. …
- Finally, tap the send arrow to send your spoiler to everyone in the chat.
How do you mark as spoiler on discord mobile?
- Tap on the + button in the text window. …
- Select the image you would like to spoiler. …
- Tap and hold the selected image. …
- Tap on the Mark as spoiler checkbox. …
- Verify the spoiler image. …
- Send the spoiler image.
How do I hide text in Discord?
What is a spoiler tag?
How do you do spoiler text on Discord Iphone?
This is a universal method for both Android and iOS apps of Discord. Open a chat inside the Discord app. Wrap the text in bars ||Insert spoiler|| and they will appear as a spoiler.
How do you do spoiler images on mobile?
Image once you’re in there select message to start sending you can type whatever you want. And then to add an image simply select the arrow next to the text box on the left side.
How do I make a spoiler image in Discord PC?
In the text. Field so the first thing you do is get yourself a file that you want to upload. Then when you upload a picture. You can then determine if it’s going to be a spoiler or not by simply