If you looking to get solution of How to mass delete channels on discord then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do you quickly delete Discord channels?
Then a down arrow let’s go ahead and select that then go to server settings. Now on the left hand side if you scroll all the way down you will see a delete server.
How do I delete multiple channels?
How do you auto delete channels on Discord?
To start the auto-deletion process, just open the channel in your Discord server that you want to delete messages in and type @AutoDelete start 24h. You can replace 24h with the time that you may want to delete like 5h or 30s, etc. But remember, the maximum time parameter is an hour.
How do I delete a channel in discord PY?
- client = commands. Bot(command_prefix=’-‘)
- @client. command(name=’clear’, help=’this command will clear msgs’)
- async def clear(ctx, amount = 5):
- await ctx. channel. purge(limit=amount)
How do I delete a discord channel from my phone?
So first we have to start our discord. Application then go to um to a channel that you would like to delete tap on edit channel then you have to press these three dots in the top right corner.
How do I leave a channel on discord?
- Launch Discord on your computer.
- Head over to the server you wish to leave. It’s on the top-left corner of the screen.
- Click on it to show a drop-down menu.
- Select Leave Server.
How do you use the purge command in Discord?
- Navigate to the Channel you want to clear.
- Locate the message that you want to delete and click on the three dot menu to the right. Or, hold the Shift key.
- Click on the red trash can icon to delete the message. Or, click Delete Message.
Does MEE6 have purge?
How do you delete 100 messages on Discord?
- Use ‘! clear @username’ to delete a specific user’s previous 100 messages.
- Use ‘! clear 500’ to delete the last 500 messages on the channel.