If you looking to get solution of How to mass delete discord direct messages then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do you quickly delete Discord direct messages?
- Open your Discord account and hover over the message to click on the three dots that appear in the upper-right corner. Click on the “More” icon. …
- Select “Delete Message.” Click “Delete Message.” …
- Confirm your decision by clicking “Delete” again in the pop-up.
Is there a way to delete all DMs on Discord?
How do you quickly delete Discord messages on mobile?
It or head across to your dashboard. Find the script. And click the trash can on the right hand side to uninstall it completely anyways once you’re done with that simply have a look in the top right
How do you delete a whole conversation on Discord?
- Navigate to the Channel you want to clear.
- Locate the message that you want to delete and click on the three dot menu to the right. Or, hold the Shift key.
- Click on the red trash can icon to delete the message. Or, click Delete Message.
- A pop-up will appear asking you to confirm deletion.
How do you delete DMs on Discord Phone 2021?
- Open the Discord app on your smartphone.
- Find the message that you want to delete.
- Tap and hold the message. …
- Tap ‘Delete’ on that list.
What Discord bot can delete messages?