If you looking to get solution of How to mass delete discord server messages then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do I delete 1000 messages on Discord?
We can click copy id. Then you can paste that into the author id. And whenever you tell it to delete messages it’ll only delete messages from that user in the guild.
How do I mass delete Discord messages with MEE6?
- To delete the previous 100 messages, use ! clear @username.
- To delete the last 500 messages on the channel, use ! clear 500. Also, you can change the number depending on how many messages you want to delete. The maximum is 1000.
How do you delete whole Discord conversations?
- Navigate to the Channel you want to clear.
- Locate the message that you want to delete and click on the three dot menu to the right. Or, hold the Shift key.
- Click on the red trash can icon to delete the message. Or, click Delete Message.
- A pop-up will appear asking you to confirm deletion.
Is there a way to delete all messages on Discord?
Open DevTools pressing F12 or ⌘ command + option + J ; Copy the deleteDiscordMessages. js script and paste it in the Console, then press ENTER ; A window will be opened, fill the variables and click the START button.
How do I select multiple messages in discord?
Now navigate to your desktop. And right click anywhere and then select new then select autohotkey script and then a new script will be theater on your computer now right-click on the created script.
How do I delete multiple messages in discord dyno?
So to use this command enter your prefix followed by purge. And then enter the number of messages you would like dyno to delete.