If you looking to get solution of How to mute a server on discord then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do you mute servers on Discord mobile?
- Open the server you want to mute and tap its name at the top of the channel list.
- Select the “Notifications” option from the menu that appears.
- Select the “Mute” option at the very top of the next page, and select how long you’d like to keep the server muted for.
How do you mute servers on Discord fast?
Click go to mute channel then you’ve got an option to move it for 15 an hour 8 hours turn it back on so just do that. And that will mute the channel.
How do I mute a chat server?
How do you mute a channel in Discord for everyone?
- Select Notification Settings.
- Scroll down to “Notification Overrides”
- Select a channel or category and select the boxes that you want.
What is the mute command on Discord?
Can people see if you mute a server?
Does Discord mute work?
What does server deafen do on Discord?
What are all the Discord commands?
|/me [word or phrase]||Emphasizes the text that you type after the command so that it stands out in the channel.|
|/tableflip||Inputs this emote into the channel: (╯°□°）╯︵ ┻━┻|
|/unflip||Inputs this emote into the channel: ┬─┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)|
|/shrug||Inputs this emote into the channel: ¯_(ツ)_/¯|
How long do Discord mutes last?
How do you mute someone on Discord for a certain amount of time?
- Find the user whose notifications you want to mute in your messages and right-click on their name.
- Locate the mute option under their name and hover over it.
- Click the time-length of your choice for the period of time you want their messages to be silenced.