If you looking to get solution of How to mute notifications on discord then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
Is there a way to mute Discord notifications?
How do I mute notifications on Discord PC?
- Go to Discord settings.
- Select Notifications.
- You can turn off Desktop Notifications, which will disable all sounds and alerts from the app. notifications and turn off Desktop Notifications”>
- You also have the option of turning off sounds for a variety of other features from here.
How do you silence a Discord beeping?
How do I mute notifications on Discord phone?
Step 1: In the Discord app on your phone, long-press the server icon and select Notifications. Step 2: Tap on the Mute option at the top and select the duration for which you’d like to mute the server.
What is the mute command on Discord?
Why do I hear Discord pings?
What are the Discord commands?
- @username – Pings a specific user. …
- @here or @everyone – Pings everyone on the server.
- /gypsy or /tenor – Search animated GIFs on the web.
- /nick – Change the nickname of the server. …
- /TTS message – Use text-to-speech to read the message to all members currently viewing the channel.
What are MEE6 commands?
|1||!play||To start playing a song from the queue|
|2||!stop||To stop / pause the current song|
|3||!search||To search for a song|
|4||!record||To record the current conversation in the voice channel|
How do I mute Discord notifications on Iphone?
And after that tap on notifications. So here is the button of notification allow notifications which is turned on tap on it and turn it off. So in this way you can turn off your discord notifications.
How do I silence Discord on my Iphone?
Firstly you need to open up discord you need to click in the bottom right hand corner to open up your own profile. And this will allow you to specifically turn off notifications.
How do I mute Discord on Android?
- Open the Discord application on your mobile device.
- Tap on the name of the server you wish to mute.
- Tap on the ‘three-dots’ icon in the top right corner.
- Tap on the ‘bell’ icon which is the notification settings.
- Customize to mute your discord notifications as per your needs.
How do I make Discord notifications silent on Android?
- Open the server you want to mute and tap its name at the top of the channel list.
- Select the “Notifications” option from the menu that appears.
- Select the “Mute” option at the very top of the next page, and select how long you’d like to keep the server muted for.