If you looking to get solution of How to mute people on discord server then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do I mute someone in Discord server chat?
How do I mute everyone on Discord server?
How do you mute one person on Discord text?
To do this:
- Join the voice channel that the person you want to mute is in.
- Right-click or tap on their username to open a menu.
- Select the “Mute” option.
Why can’t I mute people in my Discord server?
Channel. List right click on the user you want to mute then tick the mute. Option from the menu that pops up the user will immediately be muted on your.
What is server mute Discord?
What are all the Discord commands?
|/me [word or phrase]
|Emphasizes the text that you type after the command so that it stands out in the channel.
|Inputs this emote into the channel: (╯°□°）╯︵ ┻━┻
|Inputs this emote into the channel: ┬─┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
|Inputs this emote into the channel: ¯_(ツ)_/¯
How do you mute people on discord chat mobile?
- Open Discord and click on the messages button located in the top left.
- Find the person you want to mute and then press and hold down on their username.
- A window will appear with different options.
- Press “Mute Channel”.
- Select how long you want to mute the user.
How do you mute people on Discord mobile?
- Open Discord.
- Tap ☰.
- Select a server.
- Select a voice channel.
- Select a member.
- Slide the “Mute” switch to the On position.
Can you mute @everyone in Discord?
Here right click the server. And then go to notification settings select notification settings once the notification settings open up for that server you can mute all notifications for the server.
What does suppress @everyone do?
Can you mute @everyone?