If Are you looking to get solution of How To Not Be In A Channel Discord then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all of the similar and related references to provide you as much best possible solution.
1. How do I mute and disable notifications for specific channels?
2. How to Hide Channels in Discord – Alphr
Mar 13, 2021 — The solution to this would be to hide all channels from certain roles and set up some role-exclusive channels. How to Hide Channels in Discord.
3. How To Make a Channel Read Only in Discord – Alphr
Go to the server settings menu by right-clicking on the server name to open a drop-down menu, and then select Server Settings and Roles.
Once the window has opened, click the ‘+’ found on the right side of the Roles window.
This will pull up a text box where you can type in the name of the role. You can name it whatever you want but for this tutorial, I’m going with ‘Announce …
4. Search exclusions – Discord Support
I would love to see a feature in search for exclusions, Stuff like: not-from: user not-in: channel not-during: date etc. I find that…
5. Restrict bots to certain channels – Discord Support
Create a new channel, select Edit Channel, select Permissions, click the plus sign under Roles/Members find the BOT as either role or member, give it permission …
6. How do I hide muted channels? – Discord Support
Oct 26, 2020 — Once you click the Server Name (in the upper left corner), you’ll see the ‘Hide Muted Channels’ option in the Server Settings dropdown menu.
7. Server Wide Channel Mute – Discord Support
I have a probelm with Discord not having this option “Mute channels by default”. Today, I woke to see two pings in a channel created while I was asleep.
8. How to prevent an admin from reading a specific channel?
r/discordapp – I made a bot that exposes my server members if they have … One creepy thing i will not forget about owning a discord server.
9. How to disable discord bots in specific channels. – gists · GitHub
How to disable bots in specific channels · 1. Open the server settings · 2. Open the roles tab · 3. Select all roles the bot has · 4. Disable Administrator …
10. How to Lock a Discord Channel on a PC or Mac – wikiHow
Sep 24, 2021 — This is a great idea for channels that contain a wealth of information but no longer needs new contributions. If you’d rather your users not be …
11. How to Make a Read Only Discord Channel – Think Tutorial
Oct 16, 2020 — Go back to the main Discord server page. … If you’re not subscribed to my YouTube channel, make sure you go over and watch my videos and …
12. Discord rolls out threads, side conversations that auto-archive
Jul 27, 2021 — Threaded topics will also show up in the list of channels and will open to the full screen if selected from the channel list. Discord thread …