If Are you looking to get solution of How To Not Make Discord Open On Startup then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all of the similar and related references to provide you as much best possible solution.
1. How To Stop Discord From Opening On Startup | WePC
2. How do I disable auto start on launch? – Discord Support
Jun 4, 2020 — 1. Open Task Manager. With your Task Manager open, click on More details. 1_.jpg. Brightly colored box not included, unfortunately. · 2. Select …
3. How to stop Discord from opening on startup? (Updated for …
Method 1: Stop Discord from opening on startup by using Discord settings · Open the Discord app on your computer · Navigate to the ‘User Settings’ beside your …
4. How to Stop Discord from Opening on Startup Windows 10
Dec 1, 2020 — Step 3: Scroll down to find Discord program and select it. Then click Disable to stop it from opening on startup. Tip: If you have turned off …
5. How To Disable Discord On Startup Quick and Easy Steps
Sep 21, 2021 — Open Discord · Click on the User Settings (gear icon). This should be on the right side of your avatar. · Select Windows Settings from the left …
6. How to disable AutoStart for Discord?
Mar 5, 2019 — Open Discord. · Go to User Settings > Windows Settings. · Toggle the slider off next to Open Discord. [Source: Discord] · By doing so, Discord won’ …
7. How do I stop discord from running at startup? : r/discordapp
How do I stop discord from running at startup? from discordapp
Jan 29, 2018 — Click that. A Discord window should open. On the left there should be a section labelled “App settings”. “Voice and video” will be highlighted, …
Discord boots up at start even though I have that setting …
May 2, 2018
How To Disable Discord On Startup : r/Premiuminfo – Reddit
Sep 19, 2020
Enabling Discord on startup : r/discordapp – Reddit
Mar 27, 2021
Discord keeps opening on startup despite turning that setting off.
Feb 18, 2021
More results from www.reddit.com
8. How To Stop Discord From Opening On Startup in 2021?
To stop Discord from Opening on startup, launch Discord and go to settings and then WIndows settings. Finally, over here disable the Open Discord setting.
9. How to Stop Discord From Opening on Startup [2021 UPDATED]
How to Disable Discord Auto Start-up from Discordapp · Open discord and click on the user settings option (gear icon) from the bottom left side of the screen.
10. How to Stop Discord from Opening on Startup – Geeky Slug
To disable the auto-startup of Discord after boot, go to the User Settings in Discord’s desktop client. Click on Window Settings from the left sidebar and then …
11. How to Disable Discord on Startup in the Easiest Way (2021)
So, let’s get started. How to stop Discord from opening on startup. The simplest way to disable discord startup is to turn off the Open Discord feature. But the …
12. Stop Discord from Opening at Startup using 3 Simple Methods
Jun 2, 2021 — 2. Disable Discord App Auto-Start via Task Manager · Press and hold CTRL, SHIFT, and Esc keys simultaneously (CTRL + SHIFT + ESC). · Click the …