If you looking to get solution of How to not see blocked messages on discord then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do I get rid of blocked messages?
- Open the Messages app .
- Tap More options. Spam & blocked.
- Select the contact from the list.
- Tap Unblock. Otherwise, tap Back .
How do I stop discord blocking messages?
And safety and then under privacy and safety you want to go to server privacy defaults to this option called allow direct messages from server members. And you want to turn that off.
Can you see blocked messages discord?
How do you completely block someone on discord?
- Select the user’s profile name in the Direct Message app.
- Select the three-dot menu icon to the right of the profile.
- Select Block.
How do you delete chat history on Discord?
- Open your Discord account and hover over the message to click on the three dots that appear in the upper-right corner. Click on the “More” icon. …
- Select “Delete Message.” Click “Delete Message.” …
- Confirm your decision by clicking “Delete” again in the pop-up.
How do you delete chat on both sides on Discord?
Can you delete Discord DMS?
hovering over it to reveal the right-side hamburger menu icon. clicking on the icon. selecting Delete. confirming the deletion by clicking the Delete button.
What happens after you block someone on Discord?