If you looking to get solution of How to ping someone in discord then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do you ping somebody on Discord?
- All pings on discord start with the “@” symbol. Whenever you ping someone, make sure you are in the correct channel! …
- To ping a specific user, use: @nickname (i.e. @Leonidas). As you start typing their nickname, it should autofill for you. …
- To ping a role, use: @role (i.e. @Officer).
What does it mean to ping someone on Discord?
Where is ping message in Discord?
How do you ping someone without pinging them?
Server. You can change the message to anything you like and it still will ping. Everyone however don’t remove any of these lines or it will not work.
How do you ping?
- Type “cmd” to bring up the Command Prompt.
- Open the Command Prompt.
- Type “ping” in the black box and hit the space bar.
- Type the IP address you’d like to ping (e.g., 192. XXX. X.X).
- Review the ping results displayed.
How do I ping a role in Discord with ID?
What is it to ping someone?