If you looking to get solution of How to purge messages discord then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do you purge chat on Discord?
- Navigate to the Channel you want to clear.
- Locate the message that you want to delete and click on the three dot menu to the right. Or, hold the Shift key.
- Click on the red trash can icon to delete the message. Or, click Delete Message.
- A pop-up will appear asking you to confirm deletion.
How do you purge 100 messages on Discord?
How do I purge messages on Discord with MEE6?
- To delete the previous 100 messages, use ! clear @username.
- To delete the last 500 messages on the channel, use ! clear 500. Also, you can change the number depending on how many messages you want to delete. The maximum is 1000.
How do I purge multiple messages on Discord?
Can Dyno clear messages?
How do you use the purge command?
How do you make a purge command?
Name will be purge. Description will be click remove messages. And then we can add a user permissions. And then we can do manage. Messages next we can have our options.
How do I delete all messages on Discord mobile?
- Open the Discord app on your smartphone.
- Find the message that you want to delete.
- Tap and hold the message. …
- Tap ‘Delete’ on that list.