If Are you looking to get solution of How To Put A Line Through Text Discord then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all of the similar and related references to provide you as much best possible solution.
1. How To Cross Out Text In Discord – Gamer Tweak
2. How To Cross Out or Strike Through Text in Discord – Alphr
Apr 29, 2021 — Can you strike through a text you’ve already sent? … Yes. If you hover over the text you will see a pin icon that will say ‘Edit.’ Click that …
3. How to cross out text in Discord and make other text changes
Mar 10, 2020 — You can cross out text in Discord by using the tilde key available on physical and digital keyboards. · By placing two tildes on either side of …
4. How To Cross Out Or Strike Through A Text In Discord
Jul 7, 2021 — To cross out text, you’ll need to do a strike through. This can be done On the app by using the tilde key (~) on your keyboard. On a physical …
5. Discord Text Formatting Guide: Colors, Bold, Italics …
How to Create Strikethrough Text in Discord … For strikethrough text, we need to use the tilde (~) key. Two tildes cross out, or ‘strike through’, the text you …
6. How to Cross Out Text in Discord [Full Guide] – TechyMore
How to Cross Out Text On Discord · First of all, you have to open the Discord application on your device. · And then, you will open the chat of any friend or of …
7. Discord Text Formatting: Bold, Color, Italic, Strikethrough
To strikethrough your Discord text, you just need to add two tildes(~~) to either side of the text. Enter: ~~Your chosen text~~ …
8. Markdown Text 101 (Chat Formatting: Bold, Italic, Underline)
Mar 4, 2021 — Discord uses Markdown, a simple plain text formatting system… … Underline, __underline__, Strikethrough, ~~Strikethrough~~ …
9. Discord Text Formatting – A complete guide to … – Remote Tools
A complete guide on Discord text formatting, right from how to bold, Italicize, strikethrough and underline on Discord to advanced coloring options.
10. How to Strikethrough Messages in Discord
To strikethrough a message in Discord, all you have to do is quote it with double tildes. A tilde is ‘~’ (you need two of these), for those of you that were too …
11. How To Create Strikethrough Text In Discord In 2 Ways
May 5, 2021 — In this short tutorial, we will learn how to do a strikethrough discord text very easily and super quick using only two keys.
12. A Complete Guide On Discord Text Formatting: Strikethrough …
To use Discord Strikethrough text formatting, just put two tildes “~” in front and back of your text. Discord Command For Strikethrough Text. ~~Your Text~~. 2.
Discord Text Formatting: Commands
Multiple Line Code Blocks: “`Your Text“`
Single Line Code Block: `Your Text`
Multiple lines Line Quote: >>> Your Text