If you looking to get solution of How to put dark mode on discord then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do I get discord dark mode?
- You can turn on dark mode on Discord by going to the app’s “Appearance” menu.
- Discord’s dark mode gives the app a completely new aesthetic, and can save battery life.
- The Discord Android app also offers an experimental AMOLED mode, which makes dark mode even darker.
How do you turn on super dark mode on discord PC?
So that your phone isn’t like an off gray that glows even though it’s supposed to be in a unquote dark mode so to activate this we we just have to swipe over to the left. Find our user settings down
Is Discord only in dark mode?
What color is Discord dark mode?
Is Obsidian mode real Discord?
What is Discord light mode?
What is Obsidian mode Discord?
Icon which is located at the bottom right hand corner that’ll take you to your user settings. Page then just scroll down until you find the option of appearance. So it’s right over there once you’re
How do you turn Discord light off?
How do I modify Discord?
- Go to the Discord app’s user settings (it’s the gear-shaped icon in the bottom-left corner on your desktop. …
- Scroll down to App Settings and select Appearance.
- Choose between Light or Dark.
- Download BetterDiscord.