If you looking to get solution of How to resend verification email discord then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do I resend a verification email on Discord?
You’ll see a yellow box at the top of your My Account tab in the User Settings page. The words “Resend Verification Email” will be bolded, and clicking them will resend the email!
Why is my Discord verification email not sending?
How do I get my Discord verification email?
- Sign in to your Discord account.
- Select “Settings”.
- Select the “Account” tab.
- A “Verify your email” banner will display at the top of the screen. …
- To get the verification email re-sent to the same address, select “Resend Email.” Alternatively, choose “Change Email.”
How do I log into Discord without email verification?
How do I fix Discord verification?
As a result, if you enter an invalid phone number, such as a VoIP or landline number, the verification procedure will fail. Therefore when adding a phone number to your Discord account, ensure it’s a real phone number, not a landline or VoIP number.
How do I verify my Discord account without a phone?
Can you recover a Discord account?
First, login on the desktop or browser app, and you should get a dialog box letting you know your account is pending deletion: All you have to do now is click Restore Account and your account will be restored and you’ll be back in your account!
How do I find my 8 digit backup code Discord?
Can you recover a deleted Discord account after 30 days?
How do I verify my 2022 Discord account?
- Go to the Discord Verification page.
- Click on the Apply Now button.
- Log in to your Discord account and complete your application.
How do I fix Discord recaptcha?
Here are the steps to fix Discord CAPTCHA not working:
- Use Discord desktop version on same WiFi. …
- Update your smartphone OS. …
- Re-install Discord. …
- Stop using VPN or proxy server. …
- Use verified email. …
- Remove conflicting browser extensions.