If you looking to get solution of How to reset discord password then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do I reset my Discord password?
- Open the Discord app;
- Enter your email and click Forgot your password?;
- Discord then will send you an email with instructions;
- Open the email, click Reset Password, and follow the instructions provided.
What do I do if I forgot my Discord password and email?
- Open the Discord app and select “Login.”
- Enter the email address used to sign up, then click the “Forgot your password” link.
- Sign in to your email to check for your password reset email sent from Discord.
- Open the email and tap the “Reset Password” button.
How do I reset my Discord password on my phone?
On your mobile phone, launch the Discord app. In Discord’s bottom bar, tap your profile icon. On the “User Settings” page, tap “My Account.” On the “My Account” page, tap “Change Password.”
How do I reset my Discord password with my phone number?
How do you find your password in Discord?
And obviously if we don’t know our current password we can’t do that. So what we need to do we need to just go ahead and log out of discord to log out of discord go and scroll down on the left here
How do I change my Discord 2021 password?
How do I change my Discord password while logged in?
- Open the Discord application on your Mac and PC. …
- In the “My Account” tab (which should open immediately), click the blue “Edit” button.
- Click “Change password.” This will reveal a new text field labeled “New Password.”