If you looking to get solution of How to see who reacted to a message on discord then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do you see who emoji reacted on discord?
- Open the Discord app or browser window on your PC.
- Join a server and channel and join in the chat.
- See an emoji in chat. You should see a number underneath. This is how many people reacted to that line. You should also see the usernames of those that did react when you hover over it.
How do I see most reacted messages on discord?
Does discord notify when someone reacts to your message?
How do I delete a reaction on discord?
And now to disable that feature if you go into edit channel under permissions.
How do you increase your reactions on Discord?
How do you get more reactions on Discord?
- If you want to take a reaction back, just click on the box of the reaction you sent, and it’ll disappear.
- Right-click the message you want to react to, and Quick React with one of your more commonly used emojis at the top, or select a specific emoji in the Add Reaction tab:
How do I delete a reaction on Discord mobile?
- Use the Remove All Reactions button.
- Manually un-react every single person for each emote you want to remove. The problem with 1 is that sometimes you only want to delete a few specific reactions and leave the rest as they are. …
- Add a delete button for each emote reaction.