If you looking to get solution of How to send audio files on discord mobile then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do you send audio on discord?
- You go to friends / direct messaging section of discord.
- You hold down / toggle a record button.
- Once you’ve said what you need, it automatically sends the file as a voice message.
How do you attach files to discord mobile?
- Open Discord.
- Tap ☰.
- Select a server.
- Select a channel.
- Tap +.
- Tap the files icon.
- Tap the arrow next to the file name.
- Tap the paper airplane icon.
How do I send files on discord IOS?
It’s to the left of the text box at the bottom of the screen. If it’s your first time uploading a file to Discord, the app will ask for permission to access your photos. Tap OK, even if you’re taking a new photo or video.
How do I send audio files from my phone?
- Open up Messaging.
- Create a new message to a contact.
- Tap the paperclip icon.
- Tap Record audio (some devices will list this as Record voice)
- Tap the Record button on your voice recorder (again, this will vary) and record your message.
- When finished recording, tap the Stop button.
How do I send large audio files on Discord?
- 1 Uploading to Imgur in a Web Browser.
- 2 Uploading to Imgur in the Mobile App.
- 3 Compressing with HandBrake on Your Computer.
- 4 Sharing a Large File with Google Drive on Mobile.
- 5 Sharing a Large File with Google Drive on a Computer.
Can I send audio message to Android?
How do I send mp3 to Discord?
On the left side of the text input box at the bottom of the window is a + icon. Click it. A file select box will appear and let you choose what file to upload. Pick your file then click Upload.
Why can’t I send files on Discord?
How do you send files over 8MB on Discord?
What is Discord file limit?
How do I send a video to Discord mobile?
Where is Discord file located?
How do I share an audio file?
- Email. The easiest way to transfer MP3 files is by mailing them to the senders. …
- Bluetooth. Bluetooth has been around for many years and is often on mobile devices. …
- WhatsApp. …
- 4. Facebook Messenger. …
- Google Drive. …
- One Drive. …
- iCloud. …
How do I send an audio file over 25MB?
How do I get an MP3 link?
How do you send multiple pictures on Discord mobile?
And if i want to add another one i tap the plus icon. Again scroll to the bottom once. Again then tap on upload. File go to my files. Select a different screenshot. And now you can see that i have.
How do you post pictures on Discord?
- Open Discord.
- Open a server in the panel to the left.
- Open a direct message or chat channel.
- Click the plus (+) icon.
- Double-click the photo.
- Type a comment.
- Click Upload.
How do I send files?
- On your Android device, open Files by Google .
- On the bottom right, select the “Share” tab .
- Tap Send. …
- Ask the person you want to share with to follow steps 1–5 in Receive files or apps from people nearby.
- Tap the person’s name. …
- Tap a category. …
- Tap Send. …
- To send more files, tap Send more files.