If you looking to get solution of How to set roles in discord then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do you assign roles Discord?
- Click on the arrow drop-down icon next to the server name at the top of Discord. Source: Windows Central.
- Choose “Server Settings”. Source: Windows Central.
- Choose “Members” from the menu on the left.
- Click on the + next to a member you wish to assign a role.
- Choose a role from the pop-up.
Can you specific roles in Discord?
How do you automatically give a role in discord MEE6?
And now before i can auto assign any roles i need to make sure that i have a role created on my server that i actually want to give to any new users that join my server and to do that what i need to
How do I arrange roles in Discord mobile?
How do you assign roles in Discord mobile?
Open up your discord server in the app. And then tap on your server name from the top of the screen select settings in your survey settings scroll down to the bottom and tap on rolls. Select add roll
How do you display roles separately in Discord?