If Are you looking to get solution of How To Set What I’m Playing On Discord then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all of the similar and related references to provide you as much best possible solution.
1. How to Change Discord Playing Status – Remote Tools
2. How to Change What Game You Are Playing in Discord
Dec 20, 2020 — Open Discord and make sure you’re logged in. Go to User Settings in the lower left-hand corner of the page. Find Game Activity in the left-hand …
3. All Your Game Are Detection – Discord Blog
Feb 9, 2016 — To access this, go to your User Settings by clicking the cog in the bottom left near your username. Then go to the Games tab. In here, you can …
4. How To Add Games To Discord – Appuals.com
Open Discord > Click on User Settings that are located at the bottom left. · Head over to Game Activity Tab > Enable “Display currently running game as a status …
5. How to Change your Game Status in Discord – MUSTips
Sep 28, 2019 — Run the game in the background > open Discord > open User Settings · In the left menu, select Games and Add it on the right. · Manually add …
6. How to Add Games to Discord Library – Alphr
Apr 17, 2021 — Start your game and open Discord. · Click on the Settings cog in the lower left-hand corner. · Click on ‘Game Activity.’ · The game you’re playing …
7. How to change your Discord to show a custom *Playing …
Sep 21, 2016 — Another RDAD recently asked how to change the game you’re playing to a … bottom left of your Discord and click on the user settings gear.
8. how do i get discord to show the game i’m playing on steam?
Sep 26, 2020 — 13 votes, 10 comments. i’ve linked my steam account, it’s up and running fine, but it won’t show what game i’m playing. how can i fix this?
9. How do I hide what game I’m playing on Discord? – Quora
Step 3: Once, you are in the setting, click on the option ‘Activity Status’ under the Activity settings. Step 4: Toggle the switch to turn off the option ‘ …
14 answers · Top answer: At the bottom left corner of the screen, click on the little cog wheel (User Settings). On …
10. Does Discord say what game I am playing on my phone?
Usually, when you use discord the first time, it will ask you if you want other players to see what you’re playing on your phone. Also check the settings.
11. How do you display game activity on discord mobile?
May 31, 2021 — Under the App Settings, click on the Overlay option. … Discord automatically shows your friends the games you’re playing.
12. Discord Custom Game Status: How to? – Techilife
HOW DO YOU SHOW WHAT GAME YOU’RE PLAYING ON DISCORD MOBILE? · DISCORD CUSTOM GAME STATUS · USER SETTINGS > GAME ACTIVITY.