If you looking to get solution of How to spoiler a video on discord mobile then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do I spoiler on discord mobile?
How do you spoiler a video on discord?
- Open Discord on your desktop app or browser.
- Select the image or video that you want to send on the server.
- Drag it to your server chat and drop it there.
- Next, tap on the ‘+’ symbol.
- From the options that appear, choose ‘Mark as Spoiler. …
- Hit the Upload button.
How do you censor in Discord mobile?
Wrap the text in bars ||Insert spoiler|| and they will appear as a spoiler.
How do you mark as spoiler on Discord Android?
Can you spoiler tag pictures on Discord mobile?
It before you actually send it to the discord checks channel go ahead and long press the image. Once you do that a new menu will open up at the bottom where as you can see you can mark as spoiler.
How do you mark something as a spoiler?
In the text. Field so the first thing you do is get yourself a file that you want to upload. Then when you upload a picture. You can then determine if it’s going to be a spoiler or not by simply
How do you blur words on Discord mobile?
How do you sensor messages on Discord?
- Step 1: Type the message you want to mark as a spoiler, but don’t send it.
- Step 2: Highlight the text you want to mark as a spoiler. …
- Step 3: Once you highlight the desired text, a menu will appear on the screen. …
- Step 4: Tap “Mark as spoiler.”
How do you make text censored?
How do you do spoiler text in Discord?
- To use the spoiler tag on Discord, write out “/spoiler” and type your message in the chat bar. …
- For demonstration, we added the “/spoiler” tag with the “This is a secret message” text: