If you looking to get solution of How to stop discord from sending emails then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do you get Discord to stop sending me emails?
- Open the email notification sent by Discord.
- On the email message itself find the turn off notifications link. …
- Once you confirm that you don’t want to receive email notifications, you will no longer do so.
Does Discord send email notifications?
Why does Discord keep giving notifications?
If you are still receiving notifications even after muting a server then this is probably because you are receiving “@mention” notifications. What this means is that people are sending messages directly to you or to everyone on the server and you are being notified of them.6 days ago
How do I turn off Discord notifications on iPhone?
How do I get rid of Discord Nitro notifications?
How do I permanently delete my Discord account?
- Pull up Discord on your screen.
- Once you have logged in, head to your User Settings (the cog icon).
- Choose to edit your account. At the bottom of the window, you will see the option to Delete Account. Click it to make your account disappear for good.
How do I turn off Discord holiday notifications?
- Head to your User Settings by clicking on the Gear icon near your username.
- Find the Notifications tab.
- Scroll to the Sounds section.
- Change the Sound pack from Classic to Snowsgiving from the dropdown option.
Why does Discord say my email is already registered?
How do you cancel Nitro on Discord?
In Discord’s bottom bar, tap your profile icon. On the “User Settings” page, tap “Manage Subscription.” In the “Discord Nitro” banner, tap “Cancel.” Tap “Cancel Subscription” in the “Cancel Your Subscription” prompt.