If you looking to get solution of How to stop discord from showing spotify then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do I not show Spotify on Discord?
- Open Discord.
- Tap the three-lines menu icon at the top left.
- On the bottom right, tap the Profile icon to access User Settings.
- Tap Connections.
- At the Spotify integration, tap on the X to disconnect Spotify from Discord.
Why does Discord show Spotify?
Does Discord show Spotify when invisible?
How do I disable game activity on Discord?
To hide your game activity on Discord, you will need to go to your User Settings and then to Activity Status. Once you are on the Activity Status page, you can just uncheck the marker labeled as Display current activity as a status message to disable showing your game activity!
How do I change my Spotify broadcast status?
- Launch Spotify.
- Navigate to your Library, then click the settings icon.
- Find ‘Device Broadcast Status and toggle to the ‘on’ position. Need Help? Contact us.
Does Discord show what you are browsing?
Does Discord show if you’re listening to Spotify on mobile?
And when you go back to connections within the discord. App you have a couple options so you can have your spotify. Account displayed on your profile by toggling that on and then if you want to have
Can my friends see what I’m listening to on Spotify?