If you looking to get solution of How to stop discord messages from popping up then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do I stop pop ups on Discord?
- Click on the Start Icon on the Taskbar.
- Select Settings.
- Select Personalization.
- Select Taskbar.
- Turn off Show badges on taskbar buttons. Do note that this will disable notifications for all applications, not just Discord.
How do I stop messages appearing on my screen Discord?
Here today i’m going to be showing you guys how to mute and disable notifications within discord. So open up your discord app and log in and then once you’re here you want to click on the cogwheel.
How do I turn off pop up notifications on Discord mobile?
Step 1: In the Discord app on your phone, long-press the server icon and select Notifications. Step 2: Tap on the Mute option at the top and select the duration for which you’d like to mute the server.
Why does Discord overlay keep popping up?
How do I turn off all overlays?
- Click on the System Tray to show hidden icons.
- Right-click the Nvidia icon.
- Click GeForce Experience.
- Click on the Settings icon.
- Toggle “In-Game Overlay” to off.
- Close the GeForce Experience window.