If you looking to get solution of How to stop discord notifications bottom right then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do I turn off Discord notifications in the corner?
- Click on the Start Icon on the Taskbar.
- Select Settings.
- Select Personalization.
- Select Taskbar.
- Turn off Show badges on taskbar buttons. Do note that this will disable notifications for all applications, not just Discord.
How do I get rid of Discord notifications on my taskbar?
- Open Discord and click User Settings next to your profile picture.
- On the left, scroll down to the App Settings section and select Notifications.
- On the right-side of the window, toggle the Enable Unread Message Badge switch to the left.
How do I get rid of the annoying Discord notification sound?
- Go to Discord Application.
- Open the Settings section from the bottom left (there will be a gear icon) on the Desktop.
- Go to the notifications options in the menu.
- Toggle off the unnecessary notification sounds, and you are good to go.
How do I turn off Discord overlay?
- Open your Discord app.
- If the app doesn’t launch automatically, double-click on the app from the system tray. …
- Click the User Settings icon on the bottom of the window. …
- Select ‘Overlay’ from the menu to the left. …
- Toggle the ‘Enable in-game overlay’ option off.
So you want to click this button here to set up custom color and you’re going to want to type 18191c. And just like that it’s gotten rid of the banner.
Why does Discord keep notifying me?
How do I disable Discord Snowsgiving?
What is Discord Snowsgiving?