If you looking to get solution of How to stop discord notifications on pc then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do I turn on notifications on Discord PC?
On an Android device, go to ‘Settings’ → ‘App’/ ‘App Manager’. Search for Discord and check the app’s permissions. Locate notification permissions and enable all options.
How do I disable all Discord notification sounds and desktop alerts?
To turn off Discord notification sounds, start by clicking the gear-shaped User Settings button. Within User Settings, click Notifications from the sidebar on the left. Scroll down on the Notifications page until you see Sounds. You must manually go through and click every sound to disable them all.
How do I silence notifications on Discord?
[Android] How to turn off Discord notifications on mobile devices?
- Open the Discord application on your mobile device.
- Tap on the name of the server you wish to mute.
- Tap on the ‘three-dots’ icon in the top right corner.
- Tap on the ‘bell’ icon which is the notification settings.
Why do I keep getting Discord notifications?
The server will now be muted indefinitely.
If you are still receiving notifications even after muting a server then this is probably because you are receiving “@mention” notifications. What this means is that people are sending messages directly to you or to everyone on the server and you are being notified of them.
How do I turn off desktop notifications?
Change your default notifications settings
- On your computer, open Chrome .
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- Click Privacy and security Site Settings. Notifications.
- Select the option you want as your default setting. Block a site: Next to “Not allowed to send notifications,” click Add. Enter the site’s web address.
How do I turn off notifications?
To find your notifications, from the top of your phone screen, swipe down. Touch and hold the notification, and then tap Settings . Choose your settings: To turn off all notifications, turn off All notifications.
Why is my Discord notifications not working PC?
The Discord application may not show notifications if you are using an outdated version of it. Moreover, the wrong configuration of different settings of your system/phone (battery optimization, quiet hours, Small Taskbar buttons, etc.) may also lead to the error under discussion.
How do I get Discord notifications on Windows 10?
Open Discord and find the server you’re missing notifications from. Right-click the server and hover over Notification Settings. Choose the alerts you’d like to enable. For example, if you want to receive all alerts from the server, choose All Messages.
How do I get notifications on Discord?
To receive notifications from Discord, push notifications must be enabled for the Discord app on your phone. On Android, go to phone Settings > Apps > Discord > Notifications. Make sure the toggle next to All Discord notifications (or Show notifications) at the top is enabled.
How do I set up notifications on Discord?
Discord: How to Change Your Notifications Setting for a Channel
- Step 1: Open the channel you want to customize and tap the channel name at the top of the screen.
- Step 2: Tap “Notifications.”
- Step 3: Tap “Notification Settings.”
- Step 4: Tap “All Messages,” “Only @mentions” or “Nothing” depending on your preference.