If you looking to get solution of How to stop discord notifications on pc then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do I turn on notifications on Discord PC?
How do I disable all Discord notification sounds and desktop alerts?
How do I silence notifications on Discord?
- Open the Discord application on your mobile device.
- Tap on the name of the server you wish to mute.
- Tap on the ‘three-dots’ icon in the top right corner.
- Tap on the ‘bell’ icon which is the notification settings.
Why do I keep getting Discord notifications?
If you are still receiving notifications even after muting a server then this is probably because you are receiving “@mention” notifications. What this means is that people are sending messages directly to you or to everyone on the server and you are being notified of them.
How do I turn off desktop notifications?
- On your computer, open Chrome .
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- Click Privacy and security Site Settings. Notifications.
- Select the option you want as your default setting. Block a site: Next to “Not allowed to send notifications,” click Add. Enter the site’s web address.
How do I turn off notifications?
Why is my Discord notifications not working PC?
How do I get Discord notifications on Windows 10?
How do I get notifications on Discord?
How do I set up notifications on Discord?
- Step 1: Open the channel you want to customize and tap the channel name at the top of the screen.
- Step 2: Tap “Notifications.”
- Step 3: Tap “Notification Settings.”
- Step 4: Tap “All Messages,” “Only @mentions” or “Nothing” depending on your preference.