If you looking to get solution of How to stop discord on startup then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do I stop Discord from starting automatically?
- Press the cogwheel icon close to your username to open “User Settings.”
- Scroll down to the “Windows Settings” option.
- Deselect the “Open Discord” option under “System Startup Behavior.”
How do I stop Windows 10 from automatically starting Discord?
- Open the Discord app on your computer.
- Navigate to the ‘User Settings’ beside your avatar.
- Select the ‘Windows Settings’ option.
- Toggle off the ‘Open Discord’ option.
Why does Discord keep start automatically?
Thankfully, Discord has a built-in setting that determines whether or not the app opens during the Windows startup. Here is how you can adjust it: Start Discord and open User Settings. In the left panel, under App Settings, select Windows Settings.
Why does Discord open when I turn on my PC?
How do I disable startup programs in Windows 10?
- In the Windows search box, type startup apps (Windows 11) or startup tasks (Windows 10), and press Enter.
- The window that opens will contain a list of applications that may start when your device boots. To disable an app, toggle the switch to Off.
How do I change what programs run at startup Windows 10?
Type and search [Startup Apps] in the Windows search bar①, and then click [Open]②. In Startup Apps, you can sort apps by Name, Status, or Startup impact③. Find the app that you want to change, and select Enable or Disable④, the startup apps will be changed after the computer boots next time.
Where is startup folder win 10?