If you looking to get solution of How to stream a video on discord with sound then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do you screen share video on Discord with sound?
- 1) Run Discord, and then click the Settings icon.
- 2) Click Voice & Video, then Reset Voice Settings.
- 3) Click Okay.
- 4) Try sharing your screen again to test your issue.
- 1) Run Discord.
- 2) Click the Settings icon.
- 3) Click Audio & Video. …
- 4) Click Okay to save the change.
Can you hear video when streaming Discord?
That’s because Discord only records and streams your audio when it detects voice activity to avoid unnecessary noise in voice channels. However, this detection system sometimes comes into conflict with streaming audio. If that is the case, you should switch to push-to-talk mode instead.
How do I get sound on Discord stream?
- Check Your Audio Settings. …
- Use Applications in Windowed Mode. …
- Reset Discord Audio Settings. …
- Change Discord Audio Settings. …
- Reinstall the Discord App (or Switch to Discord Canary) …
- Check Your Audio Drivers.
Why is there no sound when I screen share on Discord?
How do I screen share with sound?
- Open your Zoom meeting.
- Ensure that you are logged in as the Host.
- Click on the green “Share Screen” icon.
- You will see a pop-up window where you select your desktop or application.
- Click the check box in the lower left that says “Share computer sound”
How do you screen share on Discord Mobile with sound?
- Open Discord on your iPhone or Android and go to the server and voice channel you want to stream in.
- Once in the voice channel, tap the icon that looks like a phone at the bottom of the screen. …
- You’ll be asked to give Discord permission to record your screen.
How do you share a video on Discord?
- Open Discord.
- Navigate to a chat, either private or channel.
- Click the plus icon (+).
- Navigate to and double-click on your video.
- Click Upload.