If you looking to get solution of How to timeout someone on discord then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
Can you un timeout someone in Discord?
You can remove the timeout at any point by right-clicking on their username. And selecting the remove timeout option for moderators to be able to timeout. Members you will need to enable the server
How do you Timeout on Discord MEE6?
- ban [member] [reason]: To ban a member,
- tempban [member] [duration] [reason]: To ban a member during certain time,
- mute [member] [reason]: To mute a member,
- tempmute [member] [duration] [reason]: To mute a member during certain time,
- unmute [member]: To unmute a member.
How do you Untimeout someone on Discord mobile?
Permissions. If you time out a moderator they will also temporarily lose their moderator. Permissions. You can remove a timeout the same way you time out a member tap on the username. Select the
How long is a timeout in Discord?
Instead you’re given six options which are one minute five minutes ten minutes one hour one day and one week. Once you select the amount and provide the optional.
Does Discord have time limit?
How do you timeout people?
- Right click on a member’s username.
- Select the timeout option.
- Set the duration.
- Give a reason if you like.
- Click “Confirm”.
What are MEE6 commands?
|1||!play||To start playing a song from the queue|
|2||!stop||To stop / pause the current song|
|3||!search||To search for a song|
|4||!record||To record the current conversation in the voice channel|
How do you temp mute someone on Discord?
- Go to the voice channel in Discord.
- Right-click on the person’s profile.
- Find the mute option and tick the checkbox to mute the person.
Why did I get timed out on Discord?
How do you ban someone on Discord?