If you looking to get solution of How to turn off discord message sound then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do I turn on notification sounds on Discord?
- Method 1: Set Output Device.
- Method 2: Turn off Streamer Mode.
- Method 3: Turn on and Turn off Streamer Mode.
- Method 4: Change Server Settings.
- Method 5: Update Discord and Windows.
How do I silence Discord notifications on my computer?
- Open Discord on your PC, Mac, or via your web browser.
- Select your Discord server from the icons on the left.
- Right-click a channel and hover over Mute channel.
- Choose a time duration between 15 minutes and until I turn it back on.
Why is my Discord beeping?
How do you stop the beeping in Discord?
- Click on the little gear icon in user settings (lower left of the screen) ⚙️
- Click on Notifications on the left menu.
- Scroll down and turn “Message” off.
How do I change the message sound on Discord?
- Get the sounds you prefer at first, store them safely.
- Go to Start Menu and Search Run.
- Open Run and type AppData\Local\Discord\app-(version)\resources\sounds.
- Open the folder you just found.
- Copy all the sounds you downloaded.
- Rewrite them into the folder you opened.
How do I mute Discord notifications on Mac?
What is deafen in Discord?