If you looking to get solution of How to turn off discord sounds then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do I stop Discord sounds?
How do I silence Discord notifications on my computer?
- Go to Discord settings.
- Select Notifications.
- You can turn off Desktop Notifications, which will disable all sounds and alerts from the app. notifications and turn off Desktop Notifications”>
- You also have the option of turning off sounds for a variety of other features from here.
Why does my Discord keep making noises?
How do I turn off the sound when I mute Discord?
How do I change the mute sound on Discord?
How do you turn off Discord Christmas sounds?
- Head to your User Settings by clicking on the Gear icon near your username.
- Find the Notifications tab.
- Scroll to the Sounds section.
- Change the Sound pack from Classic to Snowsgiving from the dropdown option.
Do people hear when I mute Discord?
How do you turn on sound mode in Discord?
- Run Discord.
- Click the Settings icon.
- Click Audio & Video. Then, under AUDIO SUBSYSTEM, select Legacy.
- Click Okay to save the change.