If you looking to get solution of How to turn off discord sounds then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do I stop Discord sounds?
Go to Discord Application. Open the Settings section from the bottom left (there will be a gear icon) on the Desktop. Go to the notifications options in the menu. Toggle off the unnecessary notification sounds, and you are good to go.
How do I silence Discord notifications on my computer?
From your Desktop,
- Go to Discord settings.
- Select Notifications.
- You can turn off Desktop Notifications, which will disable all sounds and alerts from the app. notifications and turn off Desktop Notifications”>
- You also have the option of turning off sounds for a variety of other features from here.
Why does my Discord keep making noises?
This can happen from various channels on the Discord server. If you’re a member of multiple servers this can get a little crazy. If this is the case, you need to edit the notifications, or mute the notifications for each Discord server.
How do I turn off the sound when I mute Discord?
Open your discord. Open settings. Select notification. Scroll down, then disable the actions that you don’t want to have a sound.
How do I change the mute sound on Discord?
Get on your PC and go to the location AppData\Local\Discord\app-(version)\resources\sounds. At this point, pick your own custom sound that you want to substitute in for the default one. Then, all you need to do is overwrite the old sound with the new one. That’s all there is to it!
How do you turn off Discord Christmas sounds?
If you want to enable or disable the Discord Christmas notification sounds, follow these steps:
- Head to your User Settings by clicking on the Gear icon near your username.
- Find the Notifications tab.
- Scroll to the Sounds section.
- Change the Sound pack from Classic to Snowsgiving from the dropdown option.
Do people hear when I mute Discord?
Muting someone stops them hearing you and not just you hearing them. When muting someone in a server make it so they cannot hear you anymore. At the moment if you mute someone you cannot hear them but they can hear you.
How do you turn on sound mode in Discord?
If you’re not getting any sound when sharing your screen from Discord, don’t worry. You’re not alone! Many Discord users have reported this exact problem.
- Run Discord.
- Click the Settings icon.
- Click Audio & Video. Then, under AUDIO SUBSYSTEM, select Legacy.
- Click Okay to save the change.