If you looking to get solution of How to turn off snowsgiving discord sounds then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do I disable Discord Snowsgiving sounds?
- Head to your User Settings by clicking on the Gear icon near your username.
- Find the Notifications tab.
- Scroll to the Sounds section.
- Change the Sound pack from Classic to Snowsgiving from the dropdown option.
How do I turn off Discord sound effects?
- Go to Discord Application.
- Open the Settings section from the bottom left (there will be a gear icon) on the Desktop.
- Go to the notifications options in the menu.
- Toggle off the unnecessary notification sounds, and you are good to go.
Can you turn off Discord Christmas sounds?
What is Snowsgiving Discord?
What is Snowsgiving?
How do I silence Discord notifications on my computer?
- Go to Discord settings.
- Select Notifications.
- You can turn off Desktop Notifications, which will disable all sounds and alerts from the app. notifications and turn off Desktop Notifications”>
- You also have the option of turning off sounds for a variety of other features from here.
How do you enable Discord Christmas sounds?
To recap, here’s how to enable the Snowsgiving Christmas Sounds on Discord:
- Go to User Settings.
- Open notifications.
- Find the Sounds tab.
- Open the Sound Pack options.
- Select the Snowsgiving option.