If you looking to get solution of How to turn off tts discord 2021 then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
Can you turn off tts discord?
How do I turn off tts notifications?
- Open the Google Voice app .
- At the top left, tap Menu. Settings.
- Under Messages, Calls, or Voicemail, tap the notification setting: Message notifications. …
- Tap On or Off.
- If On, set the following options: Importance—Tap, and then select the level of importance for notifications.
How do I turn off tts new world?
How do I turn on tts Discord?
- Step 1: Open Discord and click on Settings button. …
- Step 2: Under the App Settings tab in the left menu, select Accessibility.
- Step 3: Scroll to the bottom and switch the toggle on next to Allow Playback and Usage of /tts Command.
How do I get rid of text to speech?
- Tap Apps.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Language & Input.
- Tap Gboard.
- Tap Preferences.
- Tap Voice Input Key to disable or enable (This removes or adds the microphone on the keyboard)
How do I turn off spoken notifications on IOS?
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Settings app.
- Tap Notifications. Voice.
- Turn on or off the notification settings you want to change.