If Are you looking to get solution of How To Turn Pff Discord Text To Speech then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all of the similar and related references to provide you as much best possible solution.
1. How can I disable Text-To-Speech? – Discord Support
2. Text-to-Speech 101 – Discord Support
Sep 23, 2021 — What this does is enable or disable the /tts command. If you have this option de-selected, and type in a /tts sentence the Text-to-Speech bot …
3. How to Disable Text-to-Speech (TTS) in Discord – TechSwift
Oct 15, 2020 — It’s on your discord client settings, go to settings>notifications and on the speech notifications section; set it to never. Reply. tinyfire55.
4. How to Turn Off Text to Speech in Discord – TechWafer
Feb 11, 2021 — 3. Scroll down and click the slider next to “Allow playback/usage of /TTS command” in order to disable TTS; this turns off text-to …
5. How to turn off text to speech? : r/discordapp – Reddit
Dec 29, 2015 — settings > text & images and disable /tts playback. Upvote 2
How to ban text to speech for EVERYONE : r/discordapp – Reddit
Jul 6, 2016
Discord TTS won’t turn off.. : r/discordapp – Reddit
Apr 25, 2017
Discord is reading everything to me. I’ve already turned off …
Jul 3, 2017
Discord is reading out messages and I can’t stop it : r/discordapp
Jun 17, 2018
More results from www.reddit.com
6. How to Use Text-To-Speech on Discord – HowToGeek
Sep 12, 2020 — In your “User Settings” menu, select the “Text & Images” option on the left. Under the “Text-To-Speech” category on the right, click the slider …
7. How to Turn on and Turn off Discord Text to Speech – iTechCliq
How do I disable text to speech in Discord · Click on the “User Settings” and find ”Text & Images” and tap on it to continue. · Scroll down to click on “allow …
8. How to Disable Text to Speech (TTS) in Discord ? – ExploringBits
Mar 2, 2021 — How to Disable Text to Speech (TTS) in Discord ? · Go over to your user settings in the bottom left corner and click on your user settings.
9. How to Use Text-to-Speech on the Discord Desktop App
Mar 26, 2020 — How to use text-to-speech on Discord · 1. Open Discord and navigate to the channel you want to send a voice message in. · 2. Type “/tts” followed …
10. How to Use Text to Speech on Discord – Lifewire
Mar 8, 2021 — How to Enable Text to Speech on Discord · Click the User Settings gear on the bottom left of the screen. · Click Notifications on the left rail.
11. How to Use Text-to-Speech on Discord | Digital Trends
Open Discord and click on Settings button. It looks like a gear, and you’ll find it next to your avatar in the bottom left corner.
Under the App Settings tab in the left menu, select Accessibility.
Scroll to the bottom and switch the toggle on next to Allow Playback and Usage of /tts Command. You can also set your text-to-speech rate here. We recommend leaving the setting in its default position, but you can speed up or slow down the talking rate how you like. Before closing out, make sure to select Preview to make sure text-to-speech is working how you like.
12. How to Turn off Text to Speech (TTS) in Discord – DIscord Tips
Jan 2, 2021 — Scroll down again to the Text-to-Speech section and click the switch in front of the Allow playback and usage of /tts command to disable. Once …