If you looking to get solution of How to uninstall discord on pc then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
Why can’t I uninstall Discord?
How do I force Discord to uninstall?
- Look for Discord in the right pane. Check the box besides Discord and select Uninstall.
- A confirmation window will pop up.
How do I uninstall and reinstall Discord on my computer?
So up here at the top of your window just click on the app data folder. And then go into your local folder and find the folder labeled discord. This is where discord gets installed onto your computer.
How do I get rid of Discord?
- Pull up Discord on your screen.
- Once you have logged in, head to your User Settings (the cog icon).
- Choose to edit your account. At the bottom of the window, you will see the option to Delete Account. Click it to make your account disappear for good.
How do I permanently delete Discord app?
Where is Discord installed?
How do I uninstall a app on Windows 10?
How do I uninstall Discord from Windows 10?
- Go to “Start” in the bottom-right corner of your screen.
- Click on “Settings” on the left sidebar.
- Select “Apps,” and then go to “Apps & features.”
- Scroll down until you find Discord on the list.
- Click on Discord and go to “Uninstall.”
- Select “Uninstall” again.
What happens if I delete Discord server?
How do I reinstall the Discord app?
What happens if you disable Discord account?
How do I remove Discord from registry?
- Press “Start + R” on your keyboard.
- Enter “ regedit ” in the box and click on “OK.” This will open the registry editor.
- Press “Ctrl + F” on your keyboard and type in “Discord.”
- Find the Discord folder on the left sidebar.
- Right-click on the folder and go to “Delete.”
How do I delete my Discord account without logging in?
And click on your user settings. And then go to edit. And here you’ll be given the option here to delete your account now if you click on that it’s going to ask you for your password.
How do I delete Discord app from Windows 10?
Click control panel click programs and features click discord uninstall. Click yes to. Continue.
How do I remove Discord from my Chromebook?
- In the corner of your screen, select the Launcher .
- Right-click the app you want to remove. Tip: Or, on your keyboard, press Shift + Search + Increase volume . Or press Shift + Launcher + Increase Volume .
- Select Uninstall or Remove from Chrome.
- Select Remove.