If you looking to get solution of How to update discord audio drivers then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do I update audio on Discord?
- Open Discord app. Click on Settings (the gear icon beside your avatar).
- On the left pane, select Voice & Video. Scroll down to the AUDIO SUBSYSTEM section. …
- When a prompt message appears, click Okay. Then your Discord app will be relaunched.
How do I fix the audio on Discord?
- Go to your phone’s app settings and uninstall Discord.
- Then, go to the Google Play Store and reinstall Discord.
How do I fix Discord not picking up my mic?
- Ensure Discord Is Using The Right Microphone.
- Log Out Of Discord And Log Back In.
- Disconnect And Reconnect The Mic.
- Restart The Pc.
- Run Discord As An Administrator.
- Reset Discord Voice Settings.
- Enable Automatic Input Sensitivity.
- Try Push To Talk.
Can’t hear Discord join sound?
Why is Discord not detecting my headphones?
Why my mic is not working?
Why is my Discord so quiet?