If you looking to get solution of How to upload videos to discord then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do I upload a video to Discord mobile?
Can you post videos in Discord chat?
Why can’t I send videos in Discord?
How do I transfer videos from camera roll to Discord?
So you want to click on the share icon right there which could be different on any phone to be honest. But you want to find the discord icon which for me is showing up right there.
How do you put videos on Discord iPhone?
- Select the text channel where you want to send the video.
- Tap the image icon, select the video from the list, and tap Send icon.
How do I upload a video to Discord bigger than 8mb?
What you can actually do is open up a web browser. And go to ingo.com. And here what we can do is upload our video to here. So go to new post in the top left hand corner.
How do you send videos to Discord without the file?
This video all we have to do is paste this link into the chat. And it’s going to show up as a regular. Video on discord. And it will play automatically.
How do you send a 6 minute video on Discord?
- Open Discord and enter the channel that you want to post a video in.
- Click the circle icon with a plus in the bottom left corner of the chat box, and select “Upload a File”.
- Finally, wait for your file to finish uploading. Once the file is uploaded simply hit “Enter”.
How can I send video?
Simply enter any email addresses that you would like to send the video file to once you’ve got that squared away just tap transfer. And the file will begin uploading automatically.