If you looking to get solution of How to use bold text on discord then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do I bold text in Discord on my phone?
So first you have to open your discord application. And go to any server then while sending a message you have to put your put your message in between for asterisks like this to open your asterisks.
How do you color and bold text in Discord?
How do I use Discord fonts?
- Use a Font Generator. First, find a font generator online. …
- Use Markdown to Apply Formatting. Discord supports the use of Markdown syntax, which lets you apply an italic, bold, underline, and strikethrough formatting to your messages. …
- Use Code Blocks to Change the Color.
How do I make text red in Discord?
How do you bold and underline in Discord?
On Discord, you can send a text which is bold as well as underlined. For this, you have to add two underscores, “__” and two “**” at the start and end of that specific text or its part.
How do you make text blue in Discord?
And it will type it so with blue you have to have the hash at the beginning of your text there’s no other way to do it this is the same with red where you have the hyphen.
How do you change the font on Discord mobile?
How do you highlight text in Discord mobile?
All you need to do is enter ‘arm’ on the first line of the code block after the three backticks, and then type in the text on the second line with no spaces. Follow with the three backticks to close the code block.
How do I make my iphone text bold?
What you do is go to settings scroll down go to accessibility. Go to this option display and text size.
How do I change the font on my Android Discord?
- Open Discord and go to User Settings.
- On the left of your screen, under App Settings, click the Appearance tab.
- This will display several settings allowing you to adjust the appearance of the app. Under Chat Font Scaling, there are three sliders, which we will focus on.